Monday, October 1, 2007

Diet, Diet, Diet, Diet Coooooooooooooooooke

So this past weekend was pretty awesome. I went home on Saturday. The flight is only like a half a day of traveling so there is still time to do stuff when you get to Virginia. I went to Schlosky's (sp?) and then said hi to the puppies. Mom made me mac and cheese and cabbage. It was really comforting just being there. I really needed that. I really really needed that.





I got a massage by request of mom and my voice teacher. I then went to Sarah Robo's 18th birthday party. It was fun surprising everyone. Haley and Kai were by far the funniest.





Sunday I woke up and went to the doctor's office. Apperently, I don't have a sty on my eye, it's actuallly a growth of some kind. I'm going to probably have to get it cut off or removed somehow. Fuuuuuun. Mom has a recommendation of a lady I'm suppose to go see. Hopefully she will be avaliable this weekend.





Then we went to Bravo's which was so nice. Then momma took me shopping!!!! We went to Ann Taylor Loft, and Macy's, and Dillard's, TARGET! and Victoria's Secret, it was great. I got a bunch of really cool stuff. I wore one of my new dresses today.





I really really really really really didn't want to leave. It was so hard. I needed about four more days of just being there. But I had classes today.





The plane was delayed an hour and then we had to sit on the ground for an hour but I got at the dorm around ten thirty so it was all cool. I wrote my first draft of my big essay for my writing class and went to bed around 3:30 this morning.





After class today I went to the book store and got my mom a copy of a book she was looking for and a t-shirt for dad. I went grocery shopping. Grabbed some lunch and hung out with Jewlie for about two hours. Something is screwy with my card though. It didn't work when I went to get dinner but they let me in anyway.





I'm in the middle of doing laundry (my whites) and I have to try and finish up my homework.





On the agenda:


Rehersal Weds, Thurs, Fri, and Sat with Evelyn


Conference with Roberts on Weds


Gym and Pedicure (hopefully) on Sat


Movie night with the girls on Sat





I have a feeling this will be a long week. Not in the "ugh" high school long week sort of way. It's just going to be alot of non-enjoyable work.





Pictures:





Channing Tadem on the streets outside of Adler filming a Terence Howard movie called Fighting.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic





A bird inside of the terminal of JFK.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Watching Grey's Anatomy at the Coffee House.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic





At Sarah's 18th.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: