Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Today

Today was super long. As predicted. But in a good way. It's draining but it's cool. Movement wasn't crazy like some other days, Adler kept me awake and active unlike other days, lunch at Palladium via the subway, scene study (I did my three entrance scenes that Alice deemed okay but mediocre which was to be expected because she scares me and I wanted to play it safe), then Improv (we did mirrors, I was with Gus, then we did these improv scenes with camera/focus changes: I was with Seth and Jen and we did a scene as musicians on the Titanic as it was sinking and I couldn't stop laughing, Evelyn Emily and Rafie did a love triangle scene at a wake, Gus and Katie were on Survivor, Scarlett Arianna and Shae were in prison and the other one I don't remember cause it wasn't very funny I guess), and then voice and speech class which I deemed my best one ever because my voice was really deep and strong and I projected well.
Then I followed Evelyn back to her dorm and we read through the first half of our scene a bunch-o-times. We are going to check out some costumes in the NYU costume shop tomorrow (apperantly it's really hard for kids to rent those costumes but because ETW kids are right there its a breeze for them so we are borrowing some of evelyn's friends to rent some costumes, this is what rocks about having a second year partner). And tomorrow night we are going to rehearse here at my dorm for about an hour (we have already put three hours in, change you believe that?). We are finally going to put it on it's feet. I love working with Evelyn because she takes it as seriously as I do. Which I'm sure the other scene partners do but of course I'm me so I deem mine the best. Right now I'm soooooooooooooooo drained and have a lot of work to do. So I'm going to go eat some chocolate cake and get to work on my butt load of homework that I put off doing yesterday.

No comments: