Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Day Three - Finale

So basically I went to eat at the student center with some of the gals. And then we discovered that Juliana had some mix up with the day of the sample sale it was actually last week. So we went to St. Mark's Place and a little flea market instead. I got a hat and a pair of sunglasses! Together for under twenty dollars. You can't beat that.

Afterwich I set up my computer. I am now typing on my very own laptop with is tres exciting if you ask me. But you didn't. So it's all cool. I took a nap which turned into a three hour sleep extravaganza. I got up at 6:50 and had to boogie down to the other dorm for the salsa lesson. Apperently the capacity was full which is what I get for getting there ten minutes late. But the girls weren't there anyways so it's cool.

Bumped into Stephen again. Another super cool Adler kid. He was going to get in line for Shakespeare in the Park tickets at like eight AM. But that's too early for me. Even if it is Midsummer. And the fact that I haven't really done much but I'm exhausted. I guess socializing 24/7 is tiring. So I've decided to blow off EVERYTHING I have planned for tomorrow and perhaps just sleep in till eleven and go work out with Juliana.

Met the girls for dinner again. We chatted and talked about boys. Always fun. Then I introduced them to Ricky's and we met some super fun workers. I got a replacement wig for the one I left at Dylan's grandfathers which is probably lost forever. But it fits better than the old one and doesn't give me a headache so I'm very happy. I also got some fake eyelashes that Juliana is going to attempt to try to put on me. I'm trying to get my costume ready for the Greenwich Halloween Parade, which by word of mouth is THE "it" halloween parade to go to if you are in New York.





I do miss my puppies something awful. And my dad. Probably more than mom for some weird reason. But I do right now. But it's all cool. I like being around people. It makes it less lonely.

Finally, we all headed back to the dorm for some relaxation which turned into manic excitment. A friend of Lindsay's from the South Tower came by and we ended up trapsing around all of the dorm in our PJs. Afterwich we watched Mean Girls.



This blog entry is dedicated to the Sexy Ledgers, which is a non-profit organization dedicated to making Juliana, Susan, Jewlie, Lindsay and myself the most kickass people in New York City.

Amen.

Fashionably Yours,

K Fergie Ferg

Outfit - Safari style tan dress with lime green sandals (my toes are swollen) and a black and orange glass bracelet.

No comments: