Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Day Three Pt. 1

So I went to bed far too late last night. Around one. Better than the night before. Went by Starbucks because I don't know any local coffee shops right now. Got a crossiant and a mocha. Anywho this morning I got up at eight again and Juliana, Sophie and I all went to go see The Reality Show. It's a musical theatre production put on by tisch kids. It was really informative and super funny I immensly enjoyed it. Loved the song about gays in NYC.

Then I went to Ricky's. Which I LOVE! It's like a drugstore just for girls. It has aisle and aisle of hair stuff and makeup and costumes and cute little things girls need. This Sally Hansen but better and well just alot alot better. I don't know how to describe it. I got some shampoo and some super cute wellies for when it rains or snows. And a bright purple umbrella. I'm still on the search for sunglasses.

http://www.rickys-nyc.com/

Then I picked up my computer and Sophie and I headed back to the dorm.

In a few minutes I'm going to meet some suitemates at the student center for lunch and then we are going to this open sample sale in NoHo. Maybe come back and tonight we plan on going to the free salsa class at the dorm down the street.

All in all I'm tired but today is fun because it isn't as high stressed. Maybe I'm getting used to the pacing and such.

BTW, Tasty D'Lite is my new favorite place. Ice cream with fifteen calories. Who would've thought.

No comments: