Friday, August 31, 2007

Thursday/friday

So Thursday I slept in until eleven, got up. I don't really remember what I did yesterday. I discovered that the fan above the stove had dust and mold seeping out of it so Jewlie and I put on some gloves and dug out I worked out at the gym for about twenty minutes but I had a killer headache and the girl's machine next to mine was really squeaky and didn't help it any. So I came back, took a shower and Juliana, Jewlie and I all went to the bookstore. I picked up my final books and Then we ate dinner at the dorm close to us. I had Chickfila and a banana. It was yummy. Juliana Jewlie and I all went to Tasty D'Lite and then to Starbucks. We kinda just chilled until Lindsay met up with us and we all went to the Student Center.

So the plan was to go to the open mic night in hopes of finding hot guys but Juliana and I got bored waiting in line for the doors to open so we went upstairs to see how Drag Bingo was going on. We actually got there just in time to get seats. So we decided to stay since it was free and they were giving away tickets and money.

I didnt' actually win a bingo but they were giving away tickets and I got some. It's two tickets to see a show called "My mother is Italian, my father is Jewish, and I'm in therapy." It's off off broadway and it's supposed to be really funny.

So we left about 10:30 and I wasn't feeling well. By the time I got back I definatly had a fever so I took a fever reducer and went to bed.

I got up at eleven today again and had some cereal. I don't feel as bad right now. A Little better. I'm still a bit warm and my ears hurt but I don't feel as yucky.

No comments: