Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Day Two - Finale

Had an awesome time going in the heart of Greenwich and catching up with Haleigh. We went to a little greek resturant and had some truly authentic greek salad. Then we went back to her dorm and I met a couple of the second year Adler kids and Haleigh came and checked out my somewhat plain (for now) dorm.

Around eight Dylan and company (family) picked me up for a night of eating uptown. We went to a Thai resturant and had some really nice pad thai and pad see ew (aka pad si eu). Then we meandered into Time Square and had a ball at a Russian Vodka bar. We had cheese blitzes (sp?) and we both tried small sips of straight vodka which tastes like rubbing alcohol.

Then I took my first taxi ride by myself through Times Square and back to the Village. Twelve bucks for forty blocks. It's an expensive city.
Fashionably Yours,
K Fergie Ferg
Outfit - Black T-shirt, silk leopard print skirt, skinny belt, black t-strap pumps

1 comment:

Mom and Dad said...

Well you are not going to be a drinker like the Dasingers. We all love our volka. Volka was Aunt Agnus favorite. xox, Mom