Saturday, September 1, 2007

Friday Finale

So I did leave the apartment. I went to by tape and glue. The glue is for my scrapbook (if you know me you know what I mean) and the tape is for our wallpaper. Or rather my idea of wallpaper. I've started tapeing fashion ads to the walls like wallpaper. And it actually really cool. All the girls love it. I'm excited although it did take me about an hour and a half to do one wall. But it's wicked cool and really makes the place homier.

I got the flowers from my dad today. They were kinda werid but I borrowed Lindsay's vase, threw out our old flowers and rearranged the ugly ones into something girly and pretty.
Eventually we went down to the ice cream social. It was funish. All us girls (that were left from the fourteenth floor: Jewlie, Patricia, Lindsay, Fabi, and myself with Sophie) decided to go to meander down the streets to Union Square. We ended up spending an hour or so in Virgin record store. It was a little overwhemling but cool. Then we hit the Food Emporium. I got my essentials: sparkling lemonade, gouda, macoroni salad, and weight watcher muffins. And a luna bar. Just stuff for me.


After that we came back to the room and invited the "boys" over.

Let me explain:
About two nights ago I noticed a guy wandering around in his dorm across from ours (we see their little common room from our window). Jewlie saw him too then saw this really cute guy. So later that night when we were playing catch phrase and Fluxx and having a girls night of it we saw them again and waved. They kinda geeked out and closed the blinds. So we decided to punish them by writing a letter and sticking it on our window that read "You are no londer invited to our panty party."


So fast forward to Friday morning. We woke up to a sign that read "Fuck you and your pants" in one window and "sorry" in the other. We were kinda confused but then realized that the two seperate windows are two seperate suites (they don't have a penthouse like us). So we wrote "So cruel, an apology would've been more acceptable." So we continued like this for a day or so and then eventually I wrote down their number and invited them up for some salsa and chips and some laughs. A bunch of them came but three were nice enough to stay for an hour or two: Brett, Martin, and Dean. All are film majors and indieish but really nice and chill. Super jealous of our sick penthouse suite. As should be.
They left around midnight and all the girls went to bed. Except me. I'm the only night person in the dorm (weird, I know) and the girls are going to take the subway up to central park for breakfast and just to walk around. But I'd already promised Dylan I'd spend the day with him at MoMA which I'm fully excited to do.
We also going to go to candlelight yoga tommorrow night at 7 p.m. Very cool.
Fashionably Yours,
K Fergie Ferg



P.S. Pics stolen from Jewlie's blog (hellojewlie.blogspot.com)

1 comment:

marleigh said...

Hey Kayla! It's really exciting to read all of your posts. NYC looks like a lot of fun.