Sunday, September 16, 2007

My RA could kick your RA's butt!

Okay I offically have the coolest RA in exsistence.

But in other news. I went to bed this morning around six and woke up around 10:30. I went to a rather nice brunch at Palladium (part of our meal plan, score!) and I had a chocolate waffle, some potatoes, bacon, eggs, honeydew, cantelope, yougurt parfait, half an eclair, rasberry lemonade, and this cool banana thing where they fry bananas in a creme de banane and with butter and brown sugar and this pour it over vanilla ice cream. Yum.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

We meandered a bit and I had my one-on-one with Tina. Only Jewlie and Susan had their one on ones at the same time. It was fun. I got to play with Tina's bunny Charlie who is really funny and cute. He wouldn't let me hold him but I did get him to smell my hand voluntairily.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Then we all went to Ricky's and got hair dye. I got a dark wine color. It's a semi permanent. It was a like six hour event. Cutting Patricia's hair. Dying mine then having to redye it. Giving Fabi two different coloured highlights. Bleaching all of Jewlie's hair then giving her tips. Cutting Susan hair. Cutting and highlighting Tina's friends hair. Dying Kelly's hair then highlighting it. Tina is freaking awesome let me say. We really wanted to cut Sarah's hair but I don't think she was in the mood. We def will later! We have some awesome ideas!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Before and afters:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


At night I went to eat Thai with Dylan and came back preparing to go to yoga. But Tina said she was going to do yoga here (she is certified in yoga and I think pilates too). So Dylan and I and all the gals just kinda hung out and watched the emmy's. Dylan left around 9:30 and then Fabi, Susan Jewlie and I did some cardio and power yoga.

I have to type one more thing tonight. A scene from a past memory of mine and read a few thigns but I def had a fun time today. Probably a little excessive and I probably should have buckled down more but I'm 18 and I'm in New york city and I have wine colored hair and it's awesome. So I'm young and restless. Big whoop.

Other Pictures:

Me pretending to be Kayne West

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

At the fashion shows

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: