Monday, September 3, 2007

My upcoming events:

Besides my normal classes of course.

Tuesday, 4th: Drama Oreintation 9-11, Adler Master classes 1-6

Wednesday: Afternoon vintage shopping on 1st and 2nd avenue with the girls.

Thursday: Adler Oreintation. Gottex fashion show. Floor Meeting.

Friday: Watch Fashion Rocks

Saturday: Makeovers at Sephora.

Sunday: Reem Acra show. Yoga.

Tuesday, 11th: Meet Kayne West at the Virgin Records Store.

14th-16th: Clurman Arts Festival. CRAZZY!

Saturday, 22nd: Mom and Gan Gan visit. See The Drowsy Chaperone.

Sunday, 23rd: Broadway cares, meet stars of Spring Awakening, meet Christine Ebersole, meet Bernadette Peters

Sometime in September: See one of the two show being put on by Adler faculty

Saturday 29th-Sunday 30th: Go home for 36 hours of rest and puppy loving.

October 8th, Monday: No classes

October Tuesday9th: Sewing Class on the 13th floor.

Halloween: Parade and possible ball

Perhaps in October or November: Come home and see first GSA show

November 11th: See Steven at the Javit Center for the Cake show

November 16th: See Legally Blonde on broadway

Thanksgiving: Come home?

December 4th: Knitting Class on the 13th floor.

2 comments:

gangan-newsfromgangan said...

Hello Adventures in NYC,

Love hearing from you. I don't always check your blog every day. But I do check often. When I come up in two weeks, is there anything you or the girls might want or need? Love,
GANGAN

gangan-newsfromgangan said...

Adv. in NYC,
I wish you could show me how to put pictures on my blog. It only took me three tries before I could blog. Now that is hopefully I can send this to you. Love,
GANGAN