Sunday, September 9, 2007

Sunday



Pictutres from yesterday's makeovers:

Commercial Modeling.... ugh... ameteursModel Fierce:


The posts are getting shorter because I'm getting busy.







Today I slept in again! yay! get some lunch and did some cleaning of the room-ness and went to the show.





We saw Carmen Electra whom I love and I really wanted a picture with her but she was super busy and I wanted to be respectful.


Check out this slideshow of pre-show pics and pics of Carmen Electra (there is one of me with her in the background.
































More of the girls went this time. 13th-floorers. Apperently the five of them who came in late (plus Patricia who just happened to be there) got in the tents before the rest of us and got to be seat fillers (meaning you find empty seats and sit in them). Three of the girls who don't really give a damn about fashion week, models, or Reem Acra got to sit front row. But we were okay with it because Patricia got a front row seat as well. And she loooooves fashion week and models. So we were happy for her. We also hooked it up so she can go to the Carolina Herrera show. It's kinda a mutual agreement because she's ga-ga over all of that.





We actually got seats this time. Kelly and Sarah sat next to each other. Jewlie and I found seats near the center of the fourth row. It was nice. I felt important. I'm planning on sneaking in next season. My makeup artist Gilbert told me how... hehehe.





The show was beautiful. I would actually wear most of it! We got pictures with Nigel Barker. Which wasn't as big of a deal as seeing him. But it was still wicked cool.





We then went around to the back of the tent to look for models/famous people. We saw Isabeli Fontana, Jessica Stam, Coco Rocha, Izabel Goulart, and lots more.





I got my picture with Izabel who is one of the Victoria Secret Angels and is super sweet.





We also saw Mr. Jay of ANTM. He was walking in the tent for what we think was Diane Von Furstenburg but we don't know.





I met dylan around 5 thirty and we had Thai food again. Got changed and then Dylan, Susan and I went to Yoga for the People.





Came back to the apartment, watched the beginning of the VMA's just to see Britney Spears only to see her sunburnt, only in a bra and panties, in a stupidly themed latex stripper dance, bad blonde weave on top of her dark brown roots, completely unenthusiastic, badly lip-syncing performance. It was so funny. It made my night.





Got lots to do still. Much love. I'm out!




No comments: